Saturday, September 10, 2011

On the loose...

So, I have been thinking about topics for my research paper for a while now. Since my major is Animal Science in the Pre-Vet track, I thought I should do something dealing with animals. I thought of different ideas such as:
-How have zoos helped educate children about the endangered species?
-How has urbanization affected people's perception of where meat and dairy products come from?
-How can the pet overpopulation problem be overcome?
After thinking about each topic thouroughly, I believe that the biggest issue dealing with animals today is pet overpopulation. Thus, I have decided to do my research on that topic. I will probably reference spaying/neutoring, adoption, breeders, and euthanasia in my paper.

1 comment:

  1. This is an interesting and specific topic that I think will yield a solid and manageable thesis once narrowed a bit. Pet overpopulation is definitely a problem.

    ReplyDelete